Monday 21 November 2016

The Pain and Joy of Being First-Time Parents

Haha finally!!

After nine long months of patiently waiting for this little bundle of joy I have been carrying inside of me, it is his time to say "Hello" to the world for the first time--on the 28th September 2016 at 4:03PM, and we named him Akselsen. He is the GREATEST GIFT of God that my hubby and I could have ever have as a married couple! And YES.....The cute part is that we couldn't get our eyes off of our little Aksel (especially his Da-da), being first time parents and all.

But the big thing about about having a child is I dare say the ups and downs of raising one as young parents. WOW!

And I mean it...WOW!!

      To be honest, the first few weeks up till a month after the birth of our firstborn it was kinda hectic, not to mention, exhausting to the max (I know, I know, I shouldn't complain) and seriously that was what my spouse and I felt. We had our arguments about baby care, which to me was normal (it didn't exceed to high tension and stress) because to me, even with all those disagreements I still consider myself lucky to have a caring husband especially during my recovery in the hospital post-delivery. Why I say this? Well, these are my reasons (I'll put it in story form):
I have experienced both normal and Cesarean birth pains in one day (and I admit it almost cost me my son's life if it weren't for my Doc's quick judgment to my birthing condition). I wanted a normal birth and i was willing to endure that excruciating pain of trying to wait for my cervical opening. However....
To be continued.....
      

No comments:

Post a Comment